Select and book tickets
Ateneo Blue Repertory proudly presents its season finale, RENT: The Musical.
Inspired by Puccini’s opera La Bohème, RENT tells the gripping story of a group of impoverished artists struggling to survive in New York's East Village, under the shadow of HIV-AIDS. The group’s dreams, losses, and love weave through the musical’s narration to paint a stunningly raw and emotional portrait of the gritty bohemian world of New York, at the turn of the century.
This musical features iconic music and lyrics by the late Jonathan Larson, including the beloved songs "Seasons of Love," "Take Me or Leave Me," and "La Vie Boheme." As the winner of the prestigious Pulitzer Prize for Drama, of six Drama Desk Awards, and four Tony® Awards, RENT ran on Broadway for 12 years, and continues to inspire audiences to measure their lives in love.
Forget regret - so make sure to catch this amazing show in April 2018 at the Ateneo de Manila University! For more information, please contact Dee Catimpo (09177900451) or Adrie Amante (09175240498).
IMPORTANT REMINDERS BEFORE BOOKING A TICKET:
• The Ateneo Blue Repertory (blueREP) reserves the right to refuse admission should an audience member exhibit intolerable behavior and failure to correspond to the House Rules set by the organization.
• Tickets are valid only on the date and time indicated. Ticket refunds will not be accepted.
• Tickets are non-transferrable.
• For rescheduling of shows, immediately contact the Front-of-House Heads (0917 790 0451 or 0917 524 0498). Rescheduling is subject for approval based on feasibility and time.
• Open House is 30 minutes before the show time.
• Reserved tickets must be paid and claimed an hour before Open House of the show date. Failure to do so will result to a cancellation of the reservation.
• Free-seating will be implemented during Open House. As such, seating will be on a first-come first-served basis.
• Latecomers will only be allowed to enter the theater after an ongoing musical number is finished.
• Electronic devices must be turned off. Refrain from using them during the show.
• Eating, drinking, and smoking are not allowed within the theater.
• Taking of photos, videos and audio recordings of the show is strictly prohibited.
• Parking is available within the Ateneo de Manila University Campus at designated areas.
• Refrain from singing along to musical numbers.
• Show schedules may be changed with no prior notice.