Select and book tickets
Please bring your e-ticket (using mobile phone or printed on paper) to Smart Araneta Coliseum on December 11, 2018. Gates open at 4:30 PM.
1. Booking period is until December 9, 2018, 11:59 PM only. We will follow strict cut-off time.
2. This is not yet your final ticket. Once KTX confirms your booking, you will receive a separate e-ticket from TicketNet within the next few hours. If you do not receive an e-ticket within the next 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
3. For the safety of all the audience of this event, the following are NOT allowed in the venue:
• Children below 7 years old or less than 4 feet in height
• Frail and weak looking individuals
• Pregnant women (who may have difficulty in their mobility during emergency situations)
• All kinds of food items and beverage
• Laser pointers, flashlights, handcuffs, fireworks, flares, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, and/or illegal substances
• Sharp and deadly weapons (firearms, bladed, and pointed objects)
• Sticks, poles, umbrellas, or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
• Professional photography equipment (detachable/interchangeable lenses), audio/video recording devices, tripods (gorilla pads), monopods (selfie sticks), laptops, and/or computers
• Signage and giant wood/cardboard letters larger than 3 feet in size
• LED glow sign board display
• Standees made from wood or any hard material
• Metal items and other paraphernalia made from hard objects
• Air horns, musical instruments, cow bells, cans filled with contents, and/or whistles
Here are the ALLOWED items inside the venue:
• Signage/giant letters made of foam board, sintra board, illustration board, and paper board less than 3 feet in size
• Tarpaulin/fabric banners less than 3 feet in size
• Glow sticks (up to 12 inches)
• Led strip light
• Balloon clappers/thunderstix
• Mirrorless and/or compact cameras
Security has the right to refuse entry of persons deemed undesirable, exhibiting improper behavior (under influence of alcohol/drugs) and any other items, which seemed unacceptable by ABS-CBN and Araneta managements.