Select and book tickets
1. Taping schedules may change, extend, or cancel without prior notice. We will update ahead as much as possible regarding any changes to the schedule. Please make sure to provide your correct contact number upon check out.
2. Duration of the taping episode may extend. As such, you are not allowed to leave the studio during roll time.
3. To prevent the recording of any part of the shows, mobile phones , cameras, and other recording equipment shall be collected by marshals upon entry into the studios. These items will be returned to the owners upon exit.
4. Production decisions such as schedule of taping and airing, seating arrangement, choice of contestants, picture-taking or appearance of talented individuals are made by the producers of the live show and not by KTX nor the marshals.
5. Guests below 17 years old, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions shall NOT be allowed to be part of the audience. You may be required an ID upon entry.
6. Food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the studios. The following items are also prohibited: big bags, deadly weapons, bladed and pointed objects, parts of firearms, food, and drinks.
7. Take care of your belongings. ABS-CBN will not be accountable for any loss inside the studio.
8. Failure to arrive will mean cancellation of ticket and disallow you to book for the next 3 months. If you are no longer available to watch the show, call 415-2272 dial 9 to cancel your ticket.
9. Audience members must comply with the security measures in place and follow the instructions of security and production personnel.
10. Be cautious of the suspicious behavior of other persons. ABS-CBN will not be liable for untoward incidents among audience members within the company premises.
DRESS CODE FOR STUDIO AUDIENCES
1. Please come in casual wear. Clothes with eye-catching logos of brands, political affiliations, or obscene statements are prohibited.
2. Do not wear hats, caps, or sunglasses while watching the show.
3. For safety reasons, wearing flip-flops is prohibited.
4. We encourage studio audiences to bring light jacket or sweaters because it is cold inside the studios.