Select and book tickets
Ateneo Blue Repertory proudly presents SPRING AWAKENING this March 2019.
Venture to 19th century Germany where wonders and heartbreaks are yet to be discovered by the bold and wide-eyed youth. Based originally on a play by Frank Wedekind, Spring Awakening follows a journey of distress, defiance, and self-discovery through the eyes of kids like rebellious Melchior, curious Wendla, outcast Moritz, and the rest of their peers. Witness these adolescents fumble their way through unrelenting desires — some of which may cost even more than just their innocence. Spring Awakening is a musical equipped with iconic rock and roll show tunes, packed with a story about the brutally honest transcendence that comes with growing up.
It's going to be dark, daring, and brutally honest this March 2019 at Hyundai Hall, Soledad V. Pangilingan Arts Wing, Areté, Ateneo de Manila University! For more information, please contact Gani Tan (09177906739).
1. The Ateneo Blue Repertory (blueREP) reserves the right to refuse admission should an audience member exhibit intolerable behavior and failure to correspond by the House Rules set by the organization.
2. Tickets are non-transferrable and valid only on the date and time indicated. Ticket refunds will not be accepted.
3. Rescheduling of shows are up to the discretion of the organization. Immediately contact the Front-of-House Head (09177906739). Rescheduling must be done at least 24 hours before the show date.
4. Audience members will be ushered into the theater by Open House, which is 30 minutes before the show time (6:30pm for 7:00pm shows, 7:30pm for 8:00pm shows, 2:30pm for 3:00pm shows). It is recommended that audience members come an hour before this time.
5. Reserved tickets must be paid and claimed at least three days before the show date. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of the reservation.
6. Free seating will be implemented during Open House. As such, seating will be on a first-come first-served basis.
7. Latecomers will only be allowed to enter the theater after an ongoing musical number is finished.
8. Electronic devices must be turned off. Refrain from using them during the show.
9. Eating, drinking, and smoking are not allowed within the theater. Refrain from singing along to musical numbers.
10. Taking of photos, videos, and audio recordings of the show is strictly prohibited.
11. Parking is available within the Ateneo de Manila University Campus at designated areas.
12. Show schedules may change with no prior notice.