Select and book tickets
Asylum Manila is a massive walk-through dark attraction filled with terrifying live actors, horror movie style scares, and Hollywood quality special effects.
Explore 50 different themed rooms and see if you can last through the 45-minute terror that awaits you.
- This activity isn't recommended for children below 12 years old, persons with known and pre-existing medical conditions (pregnancy, respiratory, heart, psychological, joint, or muscle conditions; back, neck, or any other skeletal problems), persons with conditions that are made worse by physical exertion, and persons who aren't physically fit.
- This activity requires guests to walk great distances over a winding pathway with moving floors and walls.
- Taking pictures and recording videos are not allowed.
- Please do not wear high heels, bring backpacks or bags, or wear costumes with masks (costumes without masks are permitted), and highly expensive clothing (due to the potential for them getting stained, wet, or ripped inside the attraction).
- You may refer to Asylum Manila’s rules and regulations for more information - https://asylummanila.com/faq/
- This attraction operates on a first-come, first-serve basis.