Select and book tickets
1. What Food and Drinks Asia 2019?
FOOD & DRINKS ASIA 2019 is the International Expo on Specialty Food, Delicatessen, Confectionery, Beverages, Beers, Wines and Spirits
To cover the vast segments of the food and beverage industry, FOOD & DRINKS ASIA 2019 is being presented in conjunction with –
- FOOD FRANCHISING ASIA (FF Asia) – the International Expo Food Franchising and Business Systems Expo;
- GROCERY ASIA (GA), the International Expo on Supermarket, Grocery and Convenience Stores Supplies, Systems, Business Solutions and Technology;
- COFFEE & TEA ASIA (CTA) The International Expo on Coffee and Tea products, raw materials, innovations and technology.
- NATURAL HEALTH & ORGANIC ASIA (NHOA) The International Expo on Natural Health and Organic food products, beverages, nutraceuticals and food supplements.
2. When and where will the event be held?
September 5 to 8, 2019 at the World Trade Center Manila.
3. What can I expect from the expo?
FOOD & DRINKS ASIA 2019 aims to be the ultimate venue for food entrepreneurs to showcase and discover innovative products, franchising ideas, business solutions and services from local and international suppliers.
4. What is this offer all about?
To provide wider option for current and potential food entrepreneurs as the event will showcase products and services for the food and beverage industry.
5. How much does the ticket cost?
The tickets costs P99 online. The tickets are sold for P200 at the venue.
6. How do I avail of this special offer?
You may purchase your tickets through KTX.
7. Are tickets refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable except for event cancellation.
8. What do I need to present to enter the event?
Simply present your KTX ticket with the barcode upon entry.
9. How much is parking at World Trade Center?
Parking fee – Php 40
10. Do we need to create a KTX account to purchase tickets?
Yes. You will be prompted to create an account upon purchase.
11. Will I receive a confirmation email following my purchase?
You will receive your e-ticket as well as details of the event upon purchase.
12. Do I need to print the ticket? Can they present a screenshot of the ticket upon entry instead?
There is no need to print the ticket. You may just show your e-ticket through your phone.
13. How many guests will be accommodated for the event in total?
We are expecting around 2000 to 3000 visitors per day.