STUDIO TOURS ONLY HELP & SUPPORT
What is Studio Tour Only?
At ABS-CBN studio tours you can learn all about the Philippines’ largest media conglomerate and get a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite shows and programs plus with the premium or standard ABS-CBN studio tour packages, you can experience everyday party time with the studio audience participation in either ASAP or it's ShowTime.
Where is Studio Tour Only?
ABS-CBN Studio Tours Office, Ground Floor ELJ Communications Center, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Drive, South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Philippines
Open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
What are the call and cut-off times?
Call Time: Guests may arrive at the venue starting 8:30am
Cut-off Time: Guests must strictly arrive no later than 9:30am. Failure to arrive will mean forfeiture of tickets
What are the Terms & Conditions of Studio Tours?
ABS-CBN wishes to provide you (“Guest”) with a truly enjoyable Tour of the ABS-CBN Studios. As part of the Tour, Guest may be entitled to be part of the audience of the Program Inclusion. Guest’s cooperation is requested in observing the following Rules and Regulations:
- Once Guest has made a reservation through this Booking Confirmation, Guest may re-book or cancel the reservation at least fifteen (15) days before the Tour Schedule subject to availability of tickets of the new desired tour date. If Guest fails to re-book or cancel at least fifteen (15) days before the Tour Schedule, and/or fails to appear on the Tour Schedule, Guest shall forfeit the reserved Slot/s and any and all payments of the Tour Fee. For cancellations, call the ABS-CBN Studio Tours Hotline +632.415.2272 locals 3622 or 3624.
- Guest must be at the Studio Tours Office at the Call Time and not later than the Cut-off Time indicated in the Tour Details. In case Guest forfeits the Slot/s because of failure to arrive by the Cut-off Time, Guest may be accommodated as a walk-in guest, subject to availability of slots and payment of the Tour Fee.
- Guest must either download and print your tickets or be able to show it on a smartphone to the Studio Tour Front Desk Officer. You may be required to show I.D. to confirm you are the ticket holder.
- A Tour Guide shall be assigned to oversee each Tour. Guest must listen to and observe the instructions of the Tour Guide throughout the Tour.
- Only persons seven (7) years old and above are allowed to be part of the audience of the Program Inclusion. Adults must accompany children at a 1:1 ratio, and may be required to present proof of age of a child (such as birth certificate or school ID). Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions shall not be allowed to be part of the audience of the Program Inclusion.
- Eating and smoking are prohibited inside the Studios.
- The following items are strictly prohibited and may not be brought into the Studios: (a) firearms and deadly weapons (such as metallic and sharp objects); (b) alcoholic drinks; and (c) video cameras.
- Avoid bringing large bags or luggage to avoid any inconvenience.
- ABS-CBN will not be liable for any loss of or damage to personal properties of, or any injury suffered by, Guest during the Live Show or while Guest is within the ABS-CBN premises.
- Guest must remain in the audience gallery of the Studio where the Program Inclusion is held, and may not loiter in other areas inside the ABS-CBN premises. Guest shall not handle or use any equipment, or step or sit on any stage or platform areas, located within the Studios.
- Photo opportunities with talent/s of ABS-CBN may be made by Guest only after permission of such talent/s has been obtained by the Tour Guide.
- ABS-CBN has the right to refuse entry or remove from the ABS-CBN premises any person who manifests unpleasant, undesirable or inappropriate behavior.
- Guest confirms that Guest has been informed of the foregoing Rules and Regulations and acknowledges that Guest understands and accepts the same.
- ABS-CBN will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- ABS-CBN reserves the right to cancel bookings that it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
Contact ABS-CBN Studio Tours Office
Phone: +632 415-2272 local nos. 3622 and 3624
Fax: +632 416-3211
Address: ABS-CBN Studio Tours office, Ground Floor ELJ Communications Center, Eugenio Lopez Jr. Drive, South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Philippines
Open Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Read our FAQ